that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
Finally.. its here. | Friday, 29 December 2006
18:31

Weee~ My blog was finally up and running! I've spent the whole day (yesterday) editing several parts of the downloaded skin. Only managed to sleep at 2.30am today. -_- I was so engrossed with the blog that I haven't logged on to Maple for three days.. three days.. equals to one to two levels. *cries*

Well, it has been raining for a day. I thought it will still be raining when I woke up in the morning. But no. T_T Will there still be another day of continuous rain before the end of the year?

Oh my.. I just realised that I've forgotten to place something on my blog. The clock! The "comments" code ain't there as well. Ahhh..!!

Actually, what do people usually writes in their blogs? Hmm.. I guess.. I needa check out more bloggies by the time I post a second post.

Till then, see ya.