family to be safe and healthy
unisim accountancy degree / acca
true happiness
winnie the pooh
dslr-capable digital camera
family trip
trip to england
trip to korea
singtel & scs race against cancer
marathonWell, I had just read through the "advertisement" (or what was that called?) by Singapore Polytechnic in The New Paper last night. They had informations regarding the new and existing courses. Sorry to say that I wasn't interested in any of the new courses. Instead, something caught my attention. It was mentioned in the paper that the General Elective Modules* have got the following modules for the students to choose from: Chinese idioms, astronomy, Sun Zi's The Art of War in Our Modern Day, The Beauty of Cosmetics, and so on. Oh my.. ain't these modules cool?
Now, I can't wait to get in to Singapore Polytechnic. >.< Despite the fact that I had already applied for the courses, I still feel a little regretful of my decision. Yes, I had chosen the Science-related courses. But, deep in my heart, I know that I haven't give up on my love - accounts/banking. Had I been serious and had thought of which route to go, I wouldn't have ended up in this state. T_THow I envy my friends who got in to the accounts/banking courses.
Going through the process of taking English Language examinations is a torture for me. How? What am I going to do now?*Source: The New Paper, 29 December 2006