that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
Feeling terrible =S | Thursday, 11 January 2007
17:35

Didn't use the computer for at least 24 hours. That's unsual, isn't it? Hmm that was the first time in more than six months ago. lolx.

Well, no special reason. It's just that I fall sick yesterday. I've a fever of 38.7 degree celcius. lolx. Haven't fall sick for quite some time, and I can say that the feeling is terrible. Yes, it's really that terrible. =|

I had a terrible headache last night. Thank God, the headache's gone after a night of sleep. I thought I could have another day of rest, until my mum phoned back this morning. I was told to cook porridge, and make the "skin" of the pineapple tart. *uh, I seriously don't know what's that called in English.* The sight of porridge irks me. Don't know why, but I just hate porridge. :S

*Yummy* My second try for the "skin" of the pineapple tart was successful. It's really aromatic and nice this time round, as compared to last Friday's (first try). Argh! It's tempting me. >.< Despite the fact that I'm still sick, I couldn't resist myself. I ate quite a few of the pineapple tarts. =X Uh oh, I know for sure that my cough will become worst.. soon.