that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
I'm back...? | Thursday, 25 January 2007
22:41

I feel the urge of playing MapleStory suddenly. Hence, I logged in in the afternoon. I clicked on my quest list accidentally. To my "amazement", I've got lots of undone quest in Victoria Island. Quite a number of them are Zipangu's quests. So, I visited Zipangu from Ludibrium. When I tried getting back to Ludibrium, I was stunned. -_- There's no way one could get back to Ludibrium from Zipangu. Argh! This means that I have to spend 90k mesos back to Ludibrium. =/

Oh well, since I'm back in Victoria Island, I might as well finish up the quests there. Lots of transfers are to be done due to the quests' rewards. >.< Questing are the most interesting part, especially for someone who haven't play MapleStory for such a long time. Slowly, I realised that I'm kind of getting back my "maple feel", but not to the extent that I play long hours like before. I feel the urge to make a comeback to MapleStory. A good news, I hope. =X