that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
I'm lost. | Saturday, 27 January 2007
18:03

I was having fun in MapleStory yesterday. Everything went on smoothly, until one of my guildmate, O (a junior master), logged in in the midnight. He quitted the guild.

It's all because of me. I feel really bad since then. It all happened like this... Another of my guildmate, J, logged in to MapleStory on Thursday, and told me what happened during the period I quitted MapleStory. So, another guildmate, P, who has access to O's account, logged in to O's account to post guild notice of non-importance. To put it simple, P treats the guild notice as an instant messenger (to O). P just changed the guild notice despite other junior master/guild master trying to use the guild notice to inform the guild mates about some matters. How could he..?

J said that O told her "if can, I'd rather want my Ice/Lightning Wizard to be the junior master, instead of this character". As I have the guild interest at heart, I logged in to my guild master's account straight and demoted O's character, then promote his Ice/Lightning Wizard's character to junior master. I know I was wrong in the sense that I didn't inform him beforehand. But, I don't know when's his next login time, neither do I know if P will log in again to post other messages in the guild notice. Before I last logout, there was the notice where another guild mate, Y, wants to get back his stuff from my guild master. I don't know when my guild master will log in as well. What if the notice got changed again before he log in?

All I did was for my guild's interest. All these while, I didn't deny I'm in the wrong. I know myself clearly, I'm really wrong. Part of the reason I did that was because, I thought he's already acknowledged and approved of changing the title of his characters. I'm so wrong.. I shouldn't have take things in my own hands. I won't forget what he last said before he quitted the guild, too. "Tu lan". That hurts.. a lot.

To think that something actually happened when I thought of making a comeback. I'm lost.. at that point in time. I didn't know what to do. My "maple feel" had just gone within seconds. I no longer feel like training, questing and stuff. I guess.. I'm really wrong to have made a comeback. =| All's fine if only I didn't interfere, I didn't log in. Quit means quit. Why did I still log in for? Log in to chase someone away? Oh well...

Y, being O's real life friend, assure me that it's no big deal. He'll be alright and stuffs. But, this time round, it's something I consider serious, you know? He quitted the guild. It's considered a big deal to me already. It really pains me to see people leaving the guild, whats more, I'm the cause of this this time round. I know Y meant well, still, I couldn't stop blaming myself for what happened, despite his assurance.

I'm quitting, once again.