family to be safe and healthy
unisim accountancy degree / acca
true happiness
winnie the pooh
dslr-capable digital camera
family trip
trip to england
trip to korea
singtel & scs race against cancer
marathonIt's been more than a week, and I'm still coughing. :S What shall I do?
I'm in a dilemma once again. I logged in to MapleStory earlier on. Only two other guild mates were online, beside me. Really inactive. I really hate to see the guild becoming like this. Shall I.. make a comeback to MapleStory?
I rebonded my hair (yes, again) on Thursday. Still having a heartache. Unlike last time, I paid the rebonding of hair on my own. How long am I going to earn back that sum of money? And, do I or do I not buy the shampoo that they recommended?
Something that makes my day. My beloved Liverpool F.C had just beaten Chelsea in the Premiership. ^_^ The last time that Liverpool beat Chelsea in the Premiership was in the first season I supported Liverpool. That was their second season meeting, in January 2004. Yes, I still remember clearly that Liverpool won Chelsea 1-0, with Bruno Cheyrou scoring the goal. =D Ah, the feeling's just great!