family to be safe and healthy
unisim accountancy degree / acca
true happiness
winnie the pooh
dslr-capable digital camera
family trip
trip to england
trip to korea
singtel & scs race against cancer
marathonI need serious thought. I guess I need to re-consider my decision of quitting MapleStory.
Ever since the day I abandon MapleStory for blogger, I've only logged in to MapleStory twice, I guess? Well, these two occasion, there were like.. a maximum of three guild mates (including me) online each time, which is very.. how to say? Hmm.. inactive. =/ I don't know if it's got to do with me or not. Oops, I don't think I have such a big impact on the guild. Anyway, did I or did I not make the right decision? It really pains me to see my beloved guild becoming inactive once again.
Didn't I said before that if everyone were to leave the guild, I'll be the last person to ever leave? Uh.. what am I saying? >.< My mind's in a mess now.
So, to quit or not to quit? >.<