that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
A sickly day | Wednesday, 3 January 2007
23:53

Wasn't feeling well the whole day. Feeling sick, yet the thermometer shows that I'm alright. Am I sick or not? =/

Hmm something caught my attention when I was browsing the Asiasoft Forum just now. It was a thread titled "we remember~". The content was mainly about the memories of the fellow Maplers of earlier Maple days, I guess. Well, as I was reading through the posts, I was reminisced about my earlier Mapling days. I was reminded of my buddies from Global version till the Beta version. Really miss the good old days that we had. Its really a pity that they have all quitted. T_T Uh, there's actually one of them left. Her IGN is fantasy7. One of my "best-est" buddies till now, she's still alive and kicking. lolx.

Buddies, I really miss you all. Where are you guys now? T_T Hmm, they are actually kinda wise to have quitted so early. There wasn't any "change channel please" ("cc pls" in short form) phrase being used (okay, probably there's a few) when they quitted. But now, Maple's getting more and more poulluted. Wherever I go, there will bound to have "cc please". *exaggerate* Sad to say this, but the Maplers nowadays are getting more and more ill-mannered. They were so unlike the Maplers of the earlier days. Well, I guess its really time for me to quit.

I don't even remember when was the last time I logged in. Well, never mind. I logged in just now. Only three guild mates, including me, were online. I read the guild notice. Knew it straight that fantasy7's the one who typed it because she's got a trademark - always end her line with either a "haha" or "hehe". lolx. I thought she's quitting, only to found out that she was replying on behalf of me. I was like "????". *blurred* I didn't even know who the previous guild notice "writer" was, and what he/she wrote. Then, another guild mate of mine told me to log in more often. As I didn't have the heart to reject someone, I simply agreed. But, seriously, I myself don't even know when's the next time that I will be logging in. Or probably, I'll never log in again? I don't know. I pitied my character. I feel so bad for logging in to leave it rotting there for the second consecutive time. >.<

Apart from stuffs about buddies and myself, I've finally decided to update the Priests' Ranking Thread after.. 3 months, since the ranking system was out in the website. I had no idea who had the patience to go and look for that thread that has gone missing for like a month, then "bump" it up again. lolx. I really "pei4 fu2" that patient person.

*in a sleepy mood now* Okay, it's music time now. I'm beginning to fall in love with this (currently-playing) song with the increasing amount of times it is being played. The two songs titled "其实我想" and "下一次再见" aren't bad either. Guess I should go and buy Alex Fong's album soon. =D Err, wait.. I know there are Cantonese albums selling in Singapore. But, are they selling Alex Fong's album as well?

I guess I shall go to bed now. Don't want to wake up falling sick tomorrow. >.<

Good night!