that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
What a sickly week! | Sunday, 14 January 2007
22:37

It seemed to me that everyone's falling sick these days. Is this the "season of sickness"? =X

Everyone in my family (except my parents and eldest brother) fall sick.. just in a week. -_-|| The cough medicine bought from the shop doesn't seem to work for me. It works for my maid though. Why is this so? I was coughing very badly at work this morning. I didn't bring the medicine with me, so I thought drinking hot water could help. However, it didn't. Goodness, I was coughing badly for the whole of 30 minutes. =/ Terrible. My aunt actually find my coughing disturbing, I know. lolx.

My brother's girlfriend visited the doctor for her flu. Guess what? She actually "act" that she's coughing, so that she could get me a cough medicine without me consulting the doctor. lolx. Same goes for my younger brother. He got me the medicine for flu as well.