family to be safe and healthy
unisim accountancy degree / acca
true happiness
winnie the pooh
dslr-capable digital camera
family trip
trip to england
trip to korea
singtel & scs race against cancer
marathonYawn. Despite the fact that my thirty-five hours' "ordeal" has passed for three days, I'm still feeling freaking sleepy. ~_~
I had gone without sleep for thirty-five hours from 0430 hours to 1430 hours, from Friday to Saturday. I'm severely lacking of sleep. >.< I haven't have the time to recover from my loss of sleep for I had to help out in the stall on the second and third day of Chinese New Year. Urgh! Look, its not even 11pm, yet I'm already starting to yawn. I'm really shagged. =/
Talking of Chinese New Year, I just remembered that I've yet to open my red packets of last year. lolx. Hmm, I wonder if the money has started to rot? I hope not. =X I've yet to open this year's red packets either. Probably letting them to rot for a year as well? =P
I had just realised that this month is almost coming to an end. The posting results will most probably be out next month. When exactly will they release the results? Will I be able to get in to a Polytechnic? If yes, will I be able to get in to the course of my choice? Don't keep me in suspense, please. I've been waiting for the day since last September. I'm really getting impatient. I'm really afraid. *shivers with fear* =X