family to be safe and healthy
unisim accountancy degree / acca
true happiness
winnie the pooh
dslr-capable digital camera
family trip
trip to england
trip to korea
singtel & scs race against cancer
marathonDarlings, firstly, I would like to apologise if what I typed in my blog post sounded harsh or what.
As I've mentioned earlier on regarding my "failed friendship", I've lost confidence in building one already. I already started to feel insecure since then. I'm afraid the same thing might happen again. Hence, what happened all these while has led me into thinking that what I feared for (using me) has already "come true" once again.
At this point in time, I guess.. I should let you know something. Actually you know, its rather hard for me to build a friendship due to my inferior personality. That's why I cherish each and every friendship that I have, be it real life or virtual's. And that's why I tend to be overly-uptight over my friendship. So, now you've finally seen through the vulnerable point of me. >.<
Okay, replying to your messages now.
Fan, I've already mentioned in my blog post. I'm not at all angry with you. I just hate myself. I'm always making the people around me unhappy. As darling said, I know you won't use me. But pardon me, I just can't help thinking that way. I'm deeply hurt and affected by the earlier incident. I'm really afraid of going through the same "tribulation" again. In addition to my previous blog post, I'm easily hurt as well. I just feel insecure. =/
So, that explains my anxiety. Fan, I'm really sorry. Many apologies to the misunderstanding caused. I really feel bad about it. Don't fret over this matter anymore, alright?
Darling, I'm really sorry to have dragged you in as well. >.<
Take care!