that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
Where's the response? | Saturday, 17 March 2007
00:50

It's already mid-March now. JAE posting results are already released for about one to two weeks. DAE's?

I'm really getting frustrated. I never had a worry-free day since I submitted my DAE application last September. I've to worry about the outcome each and every day, wondering at the same time if I could be accepted into the Polytechnic. I had received my previous response on 2nd of March last year. How is it possible that I've yet to receive any by mid-March this year? I'm really getting more and more worried. The thought of more ace students opting for Polytechnic courses just decreases my confidence a lot.. alot..

Seriously, is my application being over-looked? I'm really worried.

Just when will I be getting responses from the Polytechnics? School term will be starting in about a month's time. There's really no time to waste now.