that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Wednesday, 18 April 2007
23:02

*Loves* brother's girlfriend loads. She's been helping and giving support to me all these while (when I'm down). And it all thanks to her that I have finally decided on my path. Keeping my fingers crossed now. =X Bless me, please.

One more thing. I'm feeling unwell again. I seriously don't know what had gotten into me. >_< I'm so prone to illness since the start of the year. Grrr. It's only the fourth month of the year, yet I have already fell sick for at least four times. Sigh.

Might have had a nap afetr I took a panadol in the afternoon if not for my fan. It's spoilt. Argh! I'm feeling cold and hot at the same time. Aching all over the body too. Sigh. Falling sick is really pathetic. T_T

Off to bed!