that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Monday, 23 April 2007
17:32

What's with me man? I thought I had already recovered, until last night when I got a sudden headache again. But anyway, after a night of sleep, I'm feeling alright again.

Oh ya, talking about this morning.. I got a phone call (on my handphone) from them while I was still sleeping. I didn't knew it. >_<" I always mute my handphone before I go to bed at night. So, yea, I missed the call. I tried calling the number, but that person was away. I don't know what to say in the voice mail. Sigh. I'm in dead meat.

Hmm anyway, if this call's a piece of good news, that means I'm starting school soon. Yeah. But, actually, I don't know if this is a good news to me or not. I'm not even prepared yet. I'm so afraid. I'm at a loss.

Nothing more to add on, only that I'm freaking bored today! Argh!

Oh oh, not forgetting that I'm so in love with Raymond Lam! lolx. Of course I'm referring to his shows, and songs especially. OMG. <33 Geez.