family to be safe and healthy
unisim accountancy degree / acca
true happiness
winnie the pooh
dslr-capable digital camera
family trip
trip to england
trip to korea
singtel & scs race against cancer
marathon6.5 million experience points (that's about 15%) to go in order for me to level in MapleStory again. ._. I'm totally sian during school days. Doesn't really have the mood, or rather, time to use computer. So that's left with Saturday for me to train already. When will I ever achieve that 6.5 million experience points? Hmmm...
Oh well, my dearest guild master has gone missing in action again. -_- Come back, will you? Heartless Lion. People who joined Babylon2 always ends up quitting the game. Why is this so? =/
Hmm, what else to write? (thinking..) Alright, teacher has given us the deadline for the project. It's two weeks away from now. All I can say is I'm in dead meat. ._. I haven't even started on anything yet. Totally can't think of anything. That's me lah. I'm always "idea-less". Not creative at all, plus my mind's always blank. So, that explains why. Someone inspire me, please. =X
Oh, by the way, I might have a car of my own if I got my car license. =D *pray* Final Thoery, here I come.. in June, that is. =P
P.S. I just realised something. Father's Day falls on my birthday this year! >_<