family to be safe and healthy
unisim accountancy degree / acca
true happiness
winnie the pooh
dslr-capable digital camera
family trip
trip to england
trip to korea
singtel & scs race against cancer
marathonI had my first PE lesson yesterday. It was super tiring. =X We were asked to run one round as a warm-up. I ran, but ran out of stamina shortly. I haven't really been doing much exercises for the past two years. But even if I did, there'll be no difference, I guess. My stamina has always been that poor, I admit. So, I felt kind of a burden to my friend who had to wait for me during the run. Sorry, girl. T_T
Did some exercises after the run, then proceeded to the court after that. The weather's super hot. Argh! The girls wanted to play the (don't know what) ball game. Frankly speaking, I'm not the sporty type of person. I know nothing about those ball games. Okay, so the game started. The ball was reaching me shortly after. I didn't run after it as I don't know how the game works. Then someone hit my arm accidentally while chasing after the ball. I thought it'll be fine after a while. But no, I realised that it still hurts when I touched that part of my arm accidentally this morning. Well, it's alright. These things do happened during ball games. I've absolutely zero interest in those ball games which the girls suggested. Hmm, if only they play football, that'll be great. Haha! Seriously, I'd love to try out football. But I only see guys playing that in my class. :(
I'm not going to talk about what happened this morning. All I can say is, I'm totally down since I woke up for school. Actually, I didn't sleep a wink since I heard the sound of my door. I knew Liverpool had lost. I was totally gutted. Couldn't get to sleep at all. I didn't want to know the result. But brother's girlfriend told me before I left home. Tears almost dropped. Luckily she didn't notice that. =X Extremely down.. all the way to school.. and I'm still down. Never once did I stop brooding over it.
Hmm something to add on regarding the ball game. We actually played another game before we went for a break. The ball had hit my mouth when a girl (I forgot her name =X) tried passing it to me. Friend told me that my gum was bleeding. Luckily it was nothing serious, except that my lips was a lil numb. It's alright actually. Accidents do happen, you see. But she felt bad about it. And kept asking if I'm alright. And she still asked about it when she met me this morning. I feel so bad about it. >_< Sorry, too.
Labels: 25/05/2005