family to be safe and healthy
unisim accountancy degree / acca
true happiness
winnie the pooh
dslr-capable digital camera
family trip
trip to england
trip to korea
singtel & scs race against cancer
marathonI made a bold decision yesterday, or rather, Monday. I finally agreed to meet fan, one of my buddies in MapleStory, after knowing her for like two years? Congrats, fan, for becoming the first net friend that I met. xD
My lesson was supposed to end at 3.15pm, but teacher released us early. Thank god. I'm in a sleeping mode throughout the whole lesson. -_- And I'm not the only one. Quite a number of my classmates were resting their heads on the table as well. Geez. Luckily teacher released us early, else fan would have to wait for another half an hour or so. =X
Actually I have always felt that fan is a Chinese speaker. However, I'm wrong. T_T She speaks English. Fluently. My god. *stressed* My English really sucks man. =X I hardly ever speak English, other than during lesson time. I really need to brush up my English, both in communication and essay.
I was supposed to teach her accounts. But they're rather hard for me, probably because I haven't touch accounts for two years already. So I end up teaching her nothing. Sigh. I feel really bad about it, though she told me it's alright. Well, other than this, I'm feeling bad about something else as well. I actually forgot to tell her beforehand that I'm the quiet type. She must've felt bored and regret meeting me. =X
Then, while waiting for darling, HY, to come, we chatted. And she knows the biggest secret of my life (at the moment). >_< Fan, you're really lucky. xD I didn't, and don't intend to tell anyone at all. Hmm, then darling got something on, I think. So we didn't get to meet.
Oh ya, fan told me that she'll be getting me a present for my birthday. ._. Fan, if you are looking at this entry, I'd like to say, don't need to "po4 fei4" lah. We've only met once. I'll feel very "bu hao yi si" de. =X