family to be safe and healthy
unisim accountancy degree / acca
true happiness
winnie the pooh
dslr-capable digital camera
family trip
trip to england
trip to korea
singtel & scs race against cancer
marathonZzz... Someone really pisses me off today. I was on my way to school this morning, then sat down on the MRT seat. A moment later, a man dressed in an office suit came and sat beside me. Man, guess what he did? He started shaking his legs the moment he sat down. What the hell.
I wouldn't mind at all, if that only lasts for awhile. Initially, I had thought that his shoes were drenched, that's why he shook his legs to "shake off" the water. But I was so wrong. Zzz... He was shaking his legs all the way from Jurong to Admiralty, stopping only for a few seconds at times! Arghh! Freaking irritating man. That's so unsightly! I wouldn't get so irritated if that was a teen. But he wasn't. He's a man in his 30s, dressing in an office suit somemore. Zzz..! Can't he behave himself, especially when he's travelling on a public transportation?! *pissed*
Met another man while taking the bus to MRT station. Actually, I didn't realised that, until I moved closer to him. The bus was really full. Everyone just kept moving to the rear of the bus so that the others could board the bus. Then I saw this man. He was having two seats to his own. Again, what the hell man. He's sitting there comfortably while others have to squeeze with one another. What a selfish person! Well, I'm sure there's more encounters to come. And I'm quite looking forward to it.
Okay, okay. *cool down* I was listening to my MP3 player. Then, when Tank's "Zhuan Shu Tian Shi" was being played, I thought of someone suddenly. ._. He's none other than my great guildmaster, HeroQun. lolx! Don't know why lah. But one thing for sure - I'm not in love with him, alright. Hmm, then I thought of Babylon2 again. Thought of how it has become "pathetic" state like that. T_T Sigh.
Hmm, just read news on Liverpool website. "Kop God", Robbie Fowler will be leaving at the end of the season. T_T *she bu de* Here's wishing him all the best. Thanks so much for what you've done, Fowler.
Labels: Robbie Fowler the God