that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Saturday, 9 June 2007
23:03

Accounting results were out yesterday. I got 96.5 marks. :) Really glad. And just as expected, that classmate of mine really got the top in class. *congrats* Anyway, the happy moments doesn't last long. About 1.5 hours later, teacher "released" the attendance to us. Again, just as expected, my attendance's the worst in the class. Sad, sad case. I know what causes my poor attendance rate, however, I'm not gonna reveal here.

Went Bugis today. Spent at least $100 within three hours' time. ._. Put the quantity aside, $100 are way too much. To me, that is. Ahem, I know I'm stingy. But frankly speaking, I hardly shop. So, that explains why. I tried matching the yellow shirt with the skirt (that brother's girlfriend referred to as "bold") just now. It's so sweet! <3 I'm really glad to have chosen the yellow one instead of the purple one. Hmm.. purple reminds me of fan. She loves purple. Yeah. :)

Can't wait for holiday, though it's merely a week away from now.