family to be safe and healthy
unisim accountancy degree / acca
true happiness
winnie the pooh
dslr-capable digital camera
family trip
trip to england
trip to korea
singtel & scs race against cancer
marathonHappy Birthday to me...
Had a really wonderful birthday this year. A memorable one, I'd say. :) Just when I thought this birthday would end without a cake, brother's girlfriend surprises me with one. And that's the third surprise in two days. *loves* I'm so sorry for "showing you attitude" at times. :( I didn't mean it..
Thanks for everything. I'm really, really overjoyed. I haven't had a birthday as great as this year's for ages. Nothing can express how I'm feeling now. I'm touched, yeah, but not as touched as yesterday. (shhh...) Haha! =D
*refers to my entry dated 24 May*
My (age)th birthday will be etched on my memory forever. :)
Hmm.. then.. It was only until yesterday that I realised my brothers and I have got something in common. *geez* We find it hard to express our feelings / thoughts to one another. Ain't that a great discovery? ;)
PS. Brother's girlfriend was right. I should post the pictures of my cakes since my blog seemed so lifeless. Without some pictures, that is. lolx.
Blessed. <33333
=)
Labels: Unforgettable day