family to be safe and healthy
unisim accountancy degree / acca
true happiness
winnie the pooh
dslr-capable digital camera
family trip
trip to england
trip to korea
singtel & scs race against cancer
marathonIt has been confirmed. So it's true. That's no rumour. I only trust the official site. And now the news was officially released on Liverpool website. Luis Garcia's heading for Atletico Madrid. =(( Thank you so much for your contribution to the club. Quoting from the website, by Mark Platt, "Thanks for the memories and good luck at Atletico." Yup, that's exactly what I want to say to him, though not in-person.
I have never forget your (Luis Garcia's) goal against Chelsea in 2004/2005 Champions League semi-final. And I never will. Some may disagree, but if not for that goal, Liverpool may not be able to get to the final. <333 It's a pity, though, that I couldn't catch the goal that Garcia scored against Juventus, a spectacular dipping 30-yarder as mentioned in the website. I was in China back then. T_T
Just want to thank you (Luis Garcia) for everything. <33
Good night. =(
PS. Posting the link for easy reference. =X
Luis Pays Tribute to the Reds
Labels: Luis Garcia; lots of precious memories