| Thursday, 5 July 2007
YesterdayBrother was feeling real upset last night. No one wants to play game with him on his Playstation. Then he told me (in an unhappy tone) that he wants to sell off his Playstation. Can see that he's really upset
lah. So I asked him what happened after Mum returned to her room.
He held back his tears. Probably doesn't want me to see him crying. Shall not reveal the content of our conversation.
He's really a poor boy. If only I love playing Playstation, or rather, the game that he loves to play, that'd be great. But it's a pity that I'm extremely lousy in playing football game. -_- Slow reaction, I admit. =X
Sigh. Really don't know what to do. Sometimes, I see myself as a lousy sister. True, I may be bad at times, but I dotes on my brother a lot. He said he's bored staying at home. So I suggested bringing him out, but he doesn't want to go. -_-
That Arsenal handhpone strap might cheer him up a little, but there's currently no stock. x_x Sigh, sigh. Tell me, what should I do?