that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Sunday, 22 July 2007
23:00

Yet another weekend has passed. It'll be the third week of school since school reopened, with eight more weeks to go before the next school holiday arrives. Counting down... lolx. Time flies indeed. 25th July marks the third month of my school life in the school. Whew! I'm really glad to have struggled through, having been learning what I've always loved.

Well well, my (male) Malay classmates are really cute, or humorous I should say. Hahas! They've been giving me nicknames like "Liverpool", "Torres", Babel... ~_~ Let me quote an example. When one of my classmates wanted to borrow a stapler, one of my Malay classmates would say, "ask Liverpool". lolx. They're quite fun to be mingled with acutally. But I'm really sorry that up till now, (out of these two classmates) I still can't recognise who is who. =\ Sorry yeah.

It's getting late. So I'm stopping for now.

Labels: ,