| Friday, 17 August 2007
It's Friday at last. Yeah~ So it'll be another 17 school days before the next holiday starts. I'm so looking forward to it. =D But before that, I won't have a weekend free until the next lunar month. T_T And while we're at it, brother had told me that aunt will be taking an amount of 100+ (combination) chickens and ducks. ._. This is only the first Saturday of the seventh lunar month. So can you imagine how busy we'll be on the 27th of August? =X
YL had added in one of my photo to the last slide of our BzF project. Goodness. It was
damn ugly can. ~.~ I really
hate taking photos. I'm freaking ugly. And I look so unnatural. Aiks.
Oh ya, Ms Low had mentioned that our class have got around 50% who scored an A for the Excel CA? I thought I heard wrongly. Because, in my opinion, the CA was
damn hard. ~.~ So having around 50% of the class scoring As is really a "wow" to me.
Whenever I mentioned about school, I would somewhat remember someone. Well, not really remember
lah. But I'm being reminded of someone. The sight of the friend of my classmate always reminds me of my guild mate - James. ._. I don't know why either. Probably because both of them looks quite alike (comparing the first photo of James that I've seen). Sometimes I wonder, how good it'll be if he's really James. Haha. At least, we'll have something in common to chat about, isn't it? But he's no longer into MapleStory anymore. And he'll be taking O levels this year, if I remember correctly. Oh ya, talking about this, I remembered he once told me about one of the reasons as in why he wants to go Poly. LOLX! What a humorous guy he is.
Haven't "chat" with him for quite some time already. Guess I'll pay him a visit when he's feeling better. Nevertheless, here's wishing him all the best. Meanwhile, I'll link him first, since I don't wanna lose contact with my guildmates. I'm still searching.. I wonder how many more of them have got a blog.
I'm missing you guys once again... =\
Labels: Miss