that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Monday, 20 August 2007
18:31

Monday Blues ~~

Slept at 2am, I'm feeling so lethargic for the whole day. I'm so sleepy to the extent that I almost fell asleep during all the lessons. Office Application's lesson especially. ~.~ I had wanted to sleep after lunch time, but then I'm feeling very uncomfortable sleeping with my uniform. If only it's the other set of uniform, then yes, I would be able to sleep real comfortably.

Was given a set of the final exam paper for accounting today. It wasn't that easy, yet wasn't that hard. I was stucked mainly at the accounting equation part. If this goes on, how am I going to maintain my A? >.<

After the lesson, I had wanted to ask teacher to mark my work. But she was teaching Henry the pro (in Maple), so I waited. Then while waiting, JL came over the the empty seat infront of me. And he popped out a question suddenly. "Are you from China?" My goodness. ~.~ He isn't the first person who asked me this particular question after I came to this school. =X Hopefully he's the last. Anyway, Jason heard it and he answered on my behalf. Thanks eh. Think JL still couldn't confirm, so he asked, "Pure Singaporean? Really pure?" ~.~ Hmm, I should have replied him, "yes, as pure as purewhitey." Ahem ahem. lolx. Oh, actually, I should have shown him my IC. Alright, I know I'm slow to have realised that. -_-"

Sigh. Feel kinda sad lor. I love my country - Singapore - so dearly, but quite a number of them had actually mistook me as a Chinese. =/ But I wasn't angry lah. Just a lil sad.

Oh ya, congratulations to Fernando Torres on scoring his first Anfield goal on his (home) debut. :)