that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Sunday, 2 September 2007
15:33

Well, haven't been blogging for days. So here are some updates:

Friday

I skipped school today since there wasn't any lesson on, except celebrations. XD That was the first time since I adapted to school. Woke up rather late, though I slept early the previous night. Then I did housework and stuff. And most importantly, I can finally watch the shows (12pm and 1pm) in time. Haven't did that for ages okay.

But, although I didn't went to school, I'm still very "guai" okay. I limited myself to an hour of MapleStory, in which I gained 2 million of experience. *sweet* Then, I began to do the revision questions in accounting book. One by one. I did rather fast. And managed to finish up all the revision questions before I went to bed at 11.30pm. Looking at the pile of completed assignments, I feel a sense of achievement. lolx! The questions weren't enough okay. I'm still itching for more now. lolx. But before that, I wonder, will teacher be sian when she saw my completed assignment? Really ah, I seemed to be always passing up many assignments at a go. =X

Saturday

Nothing for today. Just that the match that I've been looking forward to, has finally arrived. It's Manchester United vs Sunderland. Or should I say, it's Aelx Ferguson vs Roy Keane? XD I was hoping for Sunderland to win, but then, it was Manchester United that won the match.

Oh ya, I had actually wanted to use my lappy to practise Access. But then, after I logged in, I saw lots of "rubbish" in the desktop. So I cleared them fast in order to start my practise. However, I chanced upon a folder containing my MapleStory screenshots. So I opened up the folders and views them one by one. It was a huge amount of screenshots. -_-" But it contained precious memories of my Maple life. My mid Maple life especially. Saw lots of screenshots on me with Babylon2. Was reminisced of the past. And that's when I remember, I actually joined Babylon2 when I was level 61. (Or 62. Short-term memory. -_-") <333

Kinda weird, but never mind:
R.I.P purewhitey
(level 61 - 124)
Babylon2
23 December 2005 ~ 09 August 2007


Babylon-ians, I treasure the times when we're together. *Loves*
I miss each and everyone of you, though only two of you (fan and HY darlings) knows the existence of my blog. <333

Labels: , , ,