that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Sunday, 30 September 2007
22:36

Went to Peninsula Shopping Centre with younger brother, brother and girlfriend. Saw lots of football stuffs, and am especially attracted to my love - Liverpool's. There are lots of Liverpool's stuffs. The bed sheet, blanket, towel... My goodness!! I wanted so much to bring all of them back home, you know? Sigh~ If only I can do so, that'd be really great!<>.<>

The mention of the trip makes my blood boil man. We were actually looking for something for my younger brother. But this second-last shop that we visited spoils our mood totally. The attitude of the owner (my assumption) sucks to the core man. The way he spoke to us was really sucky lah. Throughout our conversation, 95% of them were more like insult to us. My younger brother especially. What an arrogant fellow, you see? Tell me, is that the way you treat your customer? With insults and impoliteness? What the fuck lor!

Brother did managed to get what he wanted eventually. In another shop, that is.

After the shopping trip, we went to Crystal Jade in Takashimaya for our dinner. Had my first taste of "Xiao Long Bao" at last. Not bad lah. In my opinion, "Xiao Long Bao" shouldn't be consumed too much (like 4 onwards?) at a time. Should know when to stop. Otherwise, the feeling is... (hmm, I don't think I'll be able to explain that) And the "新鲜感" will no longer be there, you see?

Ah yes.. One more thing. I doubt I'll be able to attend any Final Theory Lesson next week due to some reason. =( And by the way, I chanced upon KJ the baddie's bloggy when I visited Joey's blog. XD Ah great, another blog to add on from Babylon2. =)