that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Sunday, 14 October 2007
23:19

Ahh..!! This sucks.. School's re-opening tomorrow. Boo~ I thought there'll be holiday since yesterday was a public holiday. But sad to say, there isn't. =( Sigh~ Anyway, there's something to "yeah" about.. That is.. Tuesday (16 October) is declared as holiday for all ITE students! *geez* All thanks to the IBM Innovations Award in Transforming Government that was recently awarded to ITE by Harvard's Kennedy School of Government. =)

If imeem determines that the legal copyright owner of an uploaded track is a record label which does not have a deal with imeem the track will be reduced to a 30 second sample when anyone except the original uploader attempts to listen to the track.

Quoted from Wikipedia. That explains why I could only hear a portion of the songs these days. And no, it doesn't sound like 30 seconds to me. It's more like less than 10 seconds? Sigh~ I'd better start looking for other hosts.

PS. "The Peak" is having a repeat telecast now. That's so fast!