that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Tuesday, 16 October 2007
17:16

School re-opened yesterday. To start off, it was a rather pleasant day for me yesterday. Things were going smoothly right when I woke up in the morning. Though it was only 6.40am, but it was already as bright as it was at 7.30am. That was a good thing, heh.

The bus was arriving as I was approaching the bus stop. Thank goodness I doesn't have to wait. XD And the moment I sat down, I was a familiar face. Haa, what a coincidence, eh? Reached interchange at 7am, and boarded the train at 7.03am. Listened to Yes 933 straight. =) I miss Cruz.. =p That was real early can. And you know what? There were only like less than 12 person on board the train which was heading towards Bukit Batok. o_O It wasn't even half-filled with passengers at Kranji. Hmm...

Reached Bishan as early at 7.45am, that I even have the time to visit the toilet in Junction 8. =p Strolled all the way to school. With that, can you see how early I am, as compared to last term? lolx~ And the school is so small can. ._. The first teacher I saw was Business Fundamentals teacher. =S

My class was the unlucky lot yesterday. We didn't get our time-table and have no clue at all where we should go. =\ Waited outside the wrong class for like 10 minutes? Then headed downstairs. Again, waited for quite some time before we finally get in to the class. ~_~ Our Maple pro was very early, too. *surprised* lolx~ But then, as expected, he's sleeping in class again. -_-" Luckily there's no lesson going on. Lessons was supposed to end at 3pm, but we were released before 12pm... with a price - make-up lesson on Wednesday. =S

Anyway, I'm really glad that Miss Tan, our accounting teacher last semester, will be teaching us again this semester. =))

Shall end here then.

P.S. It's so weird.. I was opening a browser for my blog as I was writing this entry. And guess what? I could listen to the full songs in my blog without problem. Really weird... o_O