that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Monday, 29 October 2007
23:24

Was awake at around 5am and couldn't get to sleep after that. Hmm that must've been because of "The Big Match" late last night. Was already "half-dead" when I got home from Ivy darling's party, hence I didn't get to watch the match. It was a fair result in my opinion. And I knew for sure, Fabulous Fabregas would score. Aiks!

It was a little pity though, that, three of Liverpool's players were injured during the match. T_T However, there's something to celebrate about. Superb Stevie scored on his 400th appearance for the Reds! Heh~ Congratulations! =))

Now let's move on to school stuffs..

Monday blues. Lessons were as boring as usual. Went for early break at 11.40am and had an unpleasant encounter in the canteen. I thought of eating noodles noticing that there weren't anyone queuing up. So YL and I waited for PN, Cynthia and Rashidah (oops, wrong spelling =X) before we proceeded with our ordering.

It's my turn to order, and I told the assistant of my order. However she proceeded with my order without informing the cook of what I wanted. Then the cook got flared up (with me) and sort of shouted at me that if I want this and don't want that, tell them. Keep quiet for what! Otherwise, how would she know what I want! Come on lah, did I do anything wrong?! No, I don't. I was very clear that I did tell the assistant what I wanted. But I don't know for what reason, she didn't inform the cook. Trying to frame me, eh? Fine! When the cook scolded me, not even a sound came out from your fucking mouth! What the fuck you want?!

Tell me, what the hell did I do to deserve that?! I was fucking angry okay! If you think $1.50 is too little to you, just tell me straight! Need you humiliate me this way?! HUH?! You seriously need to reflect on yourself, your fucking attitude! Do you know that all because of your fucking attitude that I actually went in to the toilet to cry?! That was the worst humiliation that I've ever get! You fucking bastard remember this okay! I'm boycotting your stall as of 29/10/2007! Afterall, $1.50 is nothing to you. So, who cares?!

My appetite was totally spoilt by her. And ultimately, I only finished up the wantons. And a cup of orange juice. And that's all for my breakfast + lunch. All thanks to you man. That I could go on a diet so effortlessly.

Labels: ,