that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Friday, 12 October 2007
23:58

Well, haven't been updating for quite some time. So let's see what I had been up to recently...

. The long-awaited results has been released at last. Logged in as early as 10.15am to retrieve my results. And guess what? I passed all my subjects! *geez* Amazingly, I scored a "B" for my most-hated subject - Business Fundamentals! Gosh.. I'm so surprised. I didn't studied. All that I did for my revision was merely what brother's girlfriend had gone through with me. <3>Heh. And I had only hoped for a pass. But the results that came out.. really exceeds my expectation.

My GPA was a little disappointing though. I got 3.625, which was a little off my target of 3.8. =( But it's alright! With the "surprise" that Business Fundamentals has given me, I will work harder come the next semester. Afterall, that has proven to me that it's not impossible to do well in the subject that I hate, isn't it? Yea right, I can do it!

. I'm so freaking bored that I couldn't stand it anymore. So I decided to tidy up my desktop. And found the recipes that Mum had been asking me to print out all along. They had been rotting there for half a year at least. =D Had been tidying them since last week. Completed the printing of the first batch today. And there's still the tidying of the second batch to go. =X

I'm probably too used to online dictionary that I have totally forgotten the existence of manual dictionary. lolx~ There were several recipes which requires me to type them out since they were in image form. And goodness, there were quite a number of words which I've got no idea how they were pronounced. And you know what? I thought those were Chinese Traditional characters, until Mum told me that they were actually Cantonese's. -_-" No wonder I couldn't interpret some of the words. Luckily it's only a minority that I can't interpret, else, I would have to flip through the dictionary crazily. ~_~

. Holidays will be coming to an end soon. Time really flies. Five weeks of holidays are gone just like that. T_T Sigh sigh~ The thought of school re-opens just make me feel so sick. Ahh, this is just as well. I just hope to complete the course as soon as possible and move on to realise my dream - polytechnic. If it's possible, that is. Meanwhile, just bear with it for nine more weeks before I can enjoy again. =D

. Second brother and girlfriend were engaged on Tuesday. =) We had dinner at Clarke Quay that day and brother had invited his best friends-cum-brothers as well. Both families were present of course. And out of the four young men (inclusive of sister-in-law's brother), two are single. ~_~ Bet you know what I'm gonna say next. =X Yea, indeed. I was kinda attracted to one of them. *shan't mention who he is, lest IVY darling saw this ;)*

He's got the innocent kind of look. Haas~ And I was already attracted to him when he got out of the lift. =X But I gotta forget about all these as soon as possible. Because I won't fall in love with brother's friends okay. Neither will I fall in love with someone they know of. That's a promise I made to myself. =X But that's a bit hard, you see? I tend to fall in love easily, and hard to get out of the pit easily. Argh~ Nevertheless, romance doesn't come easy for me. So it's somewhat useless to say these. Sigh~

Anyway, there's no photo to be uploaded simply because I'm so f*** up with my hair on that day. ~_~ They spoils my photos. Arghh~ But even without that hairstyle, those photos will still be inferior to be shown. =S

. Talking about brother's engagement.. Mum had mentioned earlier on that our relatives will be coming from all over the world (haa~ a lil exaggerated) to attend brother's wedding next year. Ah great man! =) I can't wait to see them again! Third aunt.. haven't seen her for more than two years. Third granduncle and family.. Fifth granduncle and his daughter. I had last seen them more than two years ago.. that was in year 2005. I'm so looking forward to that day. But I'll most probably be having my end-of-year examination when they arrived. Meanwhile, I'm overjoyed. Haas~ Because it'll mean I will be going to the airport three times within a short period of time. =D I love airport! And I mean Changi Airport! =)

. Seo Dong Yo is currently having a repeat telecast in CableTV! I managed to catch some parts of it and I'm not intending to catch the full episode, else my VCDs will be wasted.

. Was checking out the picture which brother had asked me to take a look at, in "My Pictures" folder. Don't know which is the picture that he asked me to look at. But I saw this picture that I screenshot x days ago.


That's Bosco from "Heart of Greed". Soooo handsome, isn't it?! =D

. Had been listening to qutie a number of (new and old) songs recently. And I love the song "Lu Tai Wan" (by Wilber Pan) especially. A very very nice song! Might add in to my blog music some day. ;)

. Relative bought Liverpool's jerseys for me and Arsenal's for brother from China. That's very nice of him. Heh~ <3>But there weren't any stock of Liverpool's European Away Shirt. =(

. Monday blues are arriving again. Sigh~ But I miss Cruz.. haven't been listening to Yes 933 since holiday started. =X

. Last but not least, according to Liverpool website, my Harry Kewell is nearing return! Woo hoo~ =D Aurelio and Alonso as well! But where's Agger? =(

Gosh~ This is long!

Labels: , ,