that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Thursday, 8 November 2007
19:06

Decided to upload a few pictures since I've got nothing to do. So here it goes...

Had wanted to shot this at Junction 8, but YL beat me to it. And I had to ask her to bluetooth it to me because I feel damn weird doing this. =X Anyway, the shoe was so cute can! How I wish I could bring it home with me. Geez.



This was a birthday gift for second sister-in-law from her friend. It's so cute, isn't it?!


Was helping out in stall last week and this thing dropped out of nowhere suddenly. I was scared out of my wits can! Because at the moment it dropped, I thought it was a rat! ._.

Shot this on train. I seriously can't imagine how one could sustain (aiks, couldn't find a suitable word to use =\) such long fingernails without breaking. It's such a chore man. And for your information, this person's a man! ~_~"