| Wednesday, 14 November 2007
Oh gosh, I'm feeling
damn lethargic today. =( Must've been due to the fact that I've been staying up late in the past few days. Sigh.
Was totally listless halfway through accounting lesson. But thanks to PN, who kept asking me questions, that I'm a lil awake after that. Then there's final theory lesson today. I'm
damn tired can. My eyes were almost shut throughout the whole session. ~.~ Just what's with me man?
Well anyway, I'm just glad that I've finally completed my theory lessons. Yay! =) Shall concentrate on my upcoming final theory test now. Hopefully I'll be able to pass. *prays* What's next? Practical, of course! Actually, I had wanted to book for practical during December holidays. However, teacher had just informed us there'll be attachment. Hmm.. in December holidays, I guess? Well, it ain't compulsory. But I signed up for it. To gain experience, that is. Money is only secondary. Hopefully companies around this area is in the list, and that I'll get chosen. =x
Next thing.. I think HY darling has signed up as BBDC member. o_O It's like so far away from her house? Well, nevermind. If this is really the case, then darling! We don't have to wait till holidays to meet each other already. =D
Labels: Lethargic