| Tuesday, 20 November 2007
Went BBDC for two sessions of theory practice today. And I'm really glad to have passed 6 out of the 7 books attempted. Haah. That was a
vast improvement as compared to the previous session okay. =D Oh yea, I've just checked out the test date for final theory. It has stretched to 18 December already! Phew! Thank goodness, I had already booked for my test two weeks back.
As expected, I started feeling sleepy some time after I began my practice. ~.~ Couldn't concentrate well. Well, I guess I gotta sleep real early should I book on school day again.
Alright, so I left the room 4 minutes before the session ended since it's impossible for me to complete a book within that period. Didn't regret that decision because...
I SAW HY DARLING! Hahahs~ It's like so
"qiao" okay. I might not have met her if I hadn't leave earlier. So anyway, there was only a girl walking in to BBDC. And somehow, I got this feeling that she might be darling. Couldn't confirm, so I continued looking at her as I walked past her. She looks very familiar
lor! But I didn't call out her name as I was afraid I might be mistaken. x_x
Then darling said, "whitey?" Hehs~ It was somewhat weird to have heard people calling out my maple name in real life. Yea, so we chatted a lil while. I was
damn awkward okay. ._. I think darling thought I couldn't speak or what. =x Darling, I was actually very nervous okay. That's our first meeting. So I don't know what to say
mah. =x But nevertheless, it was a great pleasure meeting you. =) Jia you, darling!