| Saturday, 15 December 2007
School holidays has started. But wait, should I be excited or disappointed? Well, I don't know. Today's only the first day of holidays, and yet only one word could describe what I've been feeling for the whole day. And it's none other than -
BORED.
It was 1 hour and 15 minutes since I switched on my computer. And as usual, I visited Liverpool website, Team Singapore and SEA Games websites. Afterwhich, I decided to check out what's going on at Playpark Forums (a site which I haven't been visited since I quitted Maple in August). No doubt, I'm feeling total stranger in the forum. Fourth job has released. And it was only until I visited the forum that I found out we actually gotta get the skill books through questing as well as by hunting. Much has changed. I had a moment thinking of making a return to Maple. But then, these really puts me off. By the way, I found someone who had succeeded over my ranking thread. =) But sad to say, she had just closed the thread five days back, due to the same reason as me. Sigh. Shall I take over my ranking thread again?
Well, enough of that. I had started a new game in Football Manager. But somehow, I seemed to have lost interest in it. Before the CAs, I was like can't wait to start Football Manager again. But then, after CAs and presentation were over, I'm lost.. I mean, I seemed to have lost interest in gaming.
What can I do actually? I'm just so bored! (hmm.. this reminds me of James' IGN - imjustbored2! Hahs! =D)
Labels: Bored