| Thursday, 17 January 2008
Okay.. Let me see...
Hmm, so I haven't been updating since school re-opened. Hah! xD Been real tired, you see. Alright, so let's just see what I've been doing these days.
School re-opened on the 7th of January. And guess what? I was late again! Hahah! Previous night was eldest brother's engagement dinner. Halfway into the dinner, I went to the washroom. And you know what?! I saw THAT rival of our Jurong West stall. He was having dinner in the same restaurant and his table was right outside our room. Like
what the f lah. ~.~ I hate that oh-so-smugly face of his man. Booo!
Then I had a chat with second sister-in-law when we reached home. I feel so loved. Thanks alot ya! x3
Anyways, all that I remembered of the first week of school was, I'm so totally shagged. ~.~ My eyes were like shutting most of the time, though my ears were rather "wide" opened. =x And this continues till today. Hahah! Thankfully, assembly was cancelled. i.e. there'll no longer be any morning assembly as of 15 January. =)
Hmm so, could the attendance for the past term be cancelled off as well? =p
Been going out majority of the days to shop for clothes for the new year, but sadly, to no avail. Sigh. I'm like taking forever to buy my stuffs. =( It's not what I wanted okay. It's just that, if you know me, I'm someone who would only buy stuffs that I fell in love with at the first sight. =x
Then I saw a top at OP in Junction 8. Decided to check it out in IMM's. But guess what? OP's no longer there! Gahhh... Thankfully it's not a wasted trip there, as I had wanted to buy stuffs from Daiso. Oh ya, I saw a man buying 24 mini-sized frying pans (if I'm not wrong) while I was queuing up to pay for my stuffs. He bought quite a lot of stuffs as well. Ya
lah, I know it's very cheap okay.
Everything $2. But even so, you don't have to buy THAT many stuffs, right? =x
Upon advice from second sister-in-law, I decided to go for rebonding, though I STILL feel that the lower part of my hair is still quite straight.
<>_<
>Went to check out the price the following day. It's still rather expensive, in my opinion. But no choice, I've already booked for an appointment. =\ And Wei Ming told me today that Jane did her's for $98?! For no fixed length. Arghhhh.. Sad
lor. =x Anyway, I think it's in Ang Mo Kio? That's too far
lah.
School work's piling up. I'm beginning to feel stressed. Gotta start doing revision now. I don't want to have another last-minute revision again. =x With this, I realised year 1's coming to an end very soon. It's barely less than two months' time before our final exams. And it'll be second year come April. Hah, I don't know why, but somehow, I'd always be reminded of how I struggled when I first came here, on the mention of the word, "April".
Alright, guess I'll stop here for today. I'm so totally shagged out.
Business hasn't been good since the arrival of THAT new competitor. =(