that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Monday, 21 January 2008
19:22

Was feeling damn pissed early in the morning. Bus 98 had arrived at the bus stop when I just reached there. I was having second thoughts on boarding 98, as I was looking out for bus 334 at the same time. No, 334 hadn't arrived yet. So I've no choice but to board 98. The entrance of the bus was already crowded while I was waiting for my turn to get in to the bus.

Waited and waited. But still, no one moves in. Well, it's not that the back of the bus was already crowded. It's just that no one bothered to move in. So, the bus captain closed the door straight, leaving me and another man outside, WITHOUT ASKING THE PASSENGERS TO MOVE IN. What the f lor. I was f*king pissed man. You know how long I'd to wait for the next bus?! It's 10 minutes alright! There was no sight of 334. Then the next 98 came. And 334 still hadn't arrived. I got no choice but to board on this "rather" empty 98. Seriously, I hate taking 98 lah. What happened earlier on was only part of the reason. Another reason is that it's route was rather long. Grrrr...

Reached class before 8.30am. Thank goodness, teacher haven't came yet okay. Otherwise, I would've curse THAT bus captain. I'm serious.

Of course, this is peanuts as compared to what happened to the MRT train disruption in the morning.

So, in conclusion, 334's still the best in my heart. =X At least, the bus captains in 334 would ask the passengers to move in. UNLIKE 98.

P.S. Pardon me for the vulgarities.

Labels: