that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Monday, 30 June 2008
22:33

Boohoo! I so regret for not watching the Euro 2008 final. Actually uncle had woken me up, however, I thought the winner would only be determined in the second half. In addition, I had only slept for half and hour the previous night. So I'm really tired to watch the match. That's why I went back to sleep with the thought of waking up an hour later.

My dear Torres scored the winning goal in the 33rd minute! Urghhhh! I'm so sad lah. =( Sad because I didn't get to watch his goal first-hand. But I'm happy for him, of course.

Anyways, congrats Spain for winning Euro 2008! I'm damn happy can! I'm an England supporter for your information. But since England wasn't in, of course, I support Torres' Spain! Haas! With this, hopefully Torres could help Liverpool end their wait for their title of 18 years, too. =X

Oh, it's Yoga Lin's 21st birthday tomorrow! Happy Birthday! =D

PS. I'm dying from boredom! =(

Labels: , ,