| Saturday, 7 June 2008
It's been a week since I last update. Well, there's not much happenings during the week. And I'm wondering what I'm doing here now. Hmmm...
I feel that I'm already in holiday mood now because I seemed to get bored so easily during class in the past few days.
<>_> Couldn't concentrate in class. Guess I gotta buck up during the holidays.
Checked out Taxation result with teacher and I noticed a pattern in my marks for this CA. ~.~ That is, two marks lesser for each paper I got back.
Finally plucked up courage to invite Wei Ming and cliques to my birthday party, in an indirect way. =X Sorry guys, but I'm just so afraid of getting rejected.
Have also invited my fan darling to the party. But I'm afraid she might get bored since she'll be the only Maple buddy I've invited. Actually, I had wanted to invite HY darling, too. But then, she's living so far away, and we've only met once in an coincidental ocassion. Have I made the wrong decision in inviting fan? =\
Having lost contact with my dear Blinkie for ages, I'm just so glad he's back in action again. Hahas. I'm like slowly getting in touch with my Maple buddies, like James. I wonder where Kai Jie the baddie has gone though.
And by the way, I got bullied by cliques these few days. Right, Cynthia? Hahas, don't worry, I'm just kidding. ;)
Labels: Babylon2, Birthday, MapleSEA