| Friday, 11 July 2008
07.07.2008Listened to Yes 933 on my way to school and realised a different male DJ's voice. That's Jia Fa. So Cruz is away for two weeks' ICT. Sighs. What a coincidence
lah. =( Well, actually I don't really like Jia Fa. But after listening for several days, I thought he's quite an interesting person. Quite crappy. lolx. Listening to Jiu Shi Wan Ren Mi just makes my day. Sometimes, I'd just start laughing when the DJs said some funny stuffs. I guess others who saw me laughing out of a sudden may just think I'm crazy. lolx!
Oh by the way, I heard the advertisement on the
醉心龙虎榜 25周年街头爆唱会. I only know that Yoga Lin will be there. But I didn't know that Energy, Milk and Cruz Teng will be there, too. Ahhhhh~~ I so wanna go IMM on that day!!
09.07.2008Went to play pool at Entertainment. And before that, I got to know about a shocking news. ~.~ Hmm, actually, I don't know
lah. Don't know whether to believe or not, as I've been hearing different stories recently. But anyway, shan't let it bother me.
Then we went up after Pei Er, Henry and his friend had their dinner. I was first taught by Pei Er, then by my
shi fu, Henry. I had initially wanted to give up at the very first try of practice. But then, they said if I don't play, they won't start. So I obliged
LOR. Hahas. Well, I guess both Henry and Pei Er must've pissed off by me.
10.07.2008Learnt about something again. =\
TodayGoodness! I was
damn lethargic to the extent that I almost dozed off as I was lunching. I thought that was hilarious. LOL! And because of this, I decided to cancel my practical training today. That's so last-minute because there's barely two hours to go before my practical training starts. And so I thought it'd be difficult to sell out my slot. Thank goodness someone did take up my slot afterall.
Crouchy (Peter Crouch) was officially unveiled at his former club, Portsmouth. =( I remember Crouch couldn't score goals in the early part of his first season at Liverpool. And when he finally did, I typed "Crouchy" as my personal message in MSN. And that has been my personal message since that day. Haas. I thought he did quite well last season. Good perfomance from him whenever he played. Well, now that he's left, I wish him all the best for the future.
I know I've fallen into a trap. I've tried not to think of him, but I just couldn't stop myself from doing so. I'd go about in a daze whenever I saw him. I don't want this to happen can. Friend told me to stop thinking of him. Yea, I know I should. But whenever I didn't think of him, he'd just so happen to appear right before me. Oh please, just do me a favour, will you? Don't ever let me see him again. Just let me get over him. That isn't hard, right? Now, I just feel like going to the seaside.Labels: Crouchy, Yes 933