that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Monday, 21 July 2008
19:11

Arghhh..!! I'm so totally sian already. Mum spoke to me after I had my shower and told me she had lost her money. Of course, who else but someone would steal in this house? I immediately came back to my room to check if my money's safe. Guess what? I brought $26 to school. Used up $2 and supposed to left $24. But to my horror, I checked my wallet, only to find that I've only $14 left! RAWR! I may have short-term-memory, but not to the extent that I don't remember how much I brought alright.

It certainly looks like I've no choice but to bring my keys to brother's room whenever I sleep at night. This is really getting serious man. First, it was uncle's. Followed by aunt's. Now, it's mum and mine. Who's next?

I've totally no appetite for dinner already. Much less for costing revision.

Sigh.


You're completely out of my mind.