that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Friday, 18 July 2008
21:25

I'm feeling so tired physically and mentally. Aunt has told me to help out at the stall tomorrow. That means I won't get to rest on Saturdays, most probably until the lunar seventh month is over. Sigh. I'm really tired.. Can I not go? =S

I pity my legs, for having to endure 42 minutes of standing throughout the journey to Bishan for the second time of the week. Thank goodness I've no practical training today. It'll really tire me out. And speaking of practical, I had actually wanted to cancel the practical since I've no mood for it. But I logged in to the system last night, only to realise that I actually doesn't have training today. Oh look, just how blur can I be? ~.~

I'm so terribly in need of a rest..



Just get out of my life, will you?