that lady.
the rants.
sweet desires.
sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Friday, 1 August 2008
It's been hard on you in the past three weeks.
I'm sorry for making you worried during this period.
I'm sorry for avoiding and ignoring you.
I'm sorry for thinking too much of redundant stuffs.
I'm sorry for everything...
I promise I'll never do these again.
I'm deeply touched by you.. your words, your everything.
You know, you're the first guy who did these for me.
And you're the first guy who touched me to tears with all these.
I promise I'll never let you down.
I know I'm never good with words.
Much as I want to say something sweet to you, I can't.
I mean, it's a lil hard for me to do so.
But I'll try, okay?
Thanks for being so understanding.
And thanks for being there for me, my dear.
I know you'll make good your words. Labels: 01.08.2008