that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Tuesday, 19 August 2008
19:43

Well, haven't been blogging for quite some time. So let's just rewind back to the previous Monday.

11.08.2008

It's a public/school holiday on Monday and so dear and I decided to go Bugis. "Strolled" the whole Bugis Street but didn't managed to get anything. Haas. Went Bugis Junction next and dear saw a top. I think he so badly wanted to get it for me, but I rejected the offer. Actually, I did saw a top which I fell in love at first sight. But I didn't tell him. =X

Oh, and we got the mochi ice-cream from Beard Papa Sweets before we headed home. And I must say dear's really cute! =D

Sorry dear, I know you must be fuming at me for laughing at you for three whole days. =X


14.08.2008

Went AMK Hub with Cynthia and dear after lunch. Visited quite a number of shops but didn't managed to find a top to my liking. I was practically against all the tops we've seen, because I actually wanted that top at celeste. I didn't want him to spend, so I kept quiet. But anyway, we had to settle for the top which I tried at c.o.a.x earlier on. Thank goodness This Fashion's always having discount and in addition to my This Fashion card, the top's ain't that expensive afterall.

Parted with Cynthia at AMK Hub after that and we headed for movie. And that reminded me of something. That guy seated in the same row as us was damn hilarious! Haas!

Home-d after that and dear surprises me with a necklace. He's sucha sweet guy, really. =)


15.08.2008

I'm getting bad because I've skipped school today. But hey, I've got reason okay. I've to help out in the stall. And just as I thought I could get home, aunt delayed me time and time again. Grrr.. She's always like that.

And oh, I'm glad I didn't went to school because there's photograph session today. I really hate taking photos okay. =\


16.08.2008 - 17.08.2008

Did Accounts and Taxation. I feel a sense of achievement because I sort of understand the final topic of Taxation already.

Aunt told me to chop fried rice typed char siew over these two days. I was really enthusiastic initially because I've always loved chopping that. However, that doesn't last long because my hands were already aching shortly after I bagan. I was complaining to aunt about how heavy her knife was and she said something which prompted me to weigh the knife. lolx. It's 750g for goodness sake. ~.~ No wonder my hands ache so fast.

Earlier in the morning, younger brother went to get 20 fishes. Guess how much he brought? $20! Hmm, $20 for 20 fishes.. That has got to be the biggest joke of the day! LOL! He's sucha funny guy seriously.

And yay! Congrats Michael Phelps on clinching his 8th gold medal in this Olympics!


19.08.2008 ; Today

Just let me rant this out before I go bonkers.

I'm so dead today. Costing's a real killer. I'm so beginning to hate Costing. Err, nope. I've never liked Costing in the first place. I'm so losing confidence. And I'm totally disappointed in myself. Exam's barely less than three weeks away, and I'm still here struggling with Costing. I couldn't absorb what teacher taught totally. And my problem not only lies in the latest unit, but every units which might be tested in the final exam. Arghh.. I really feel like killing myself at times. It literally looks like my dream is shattered. I should just give up now, before I disappoint myself even further.


Wow, time really flies. It's already the 19th day. <3>

Dear, I'm really sorry for always worrying you..