that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Sunday, 21 September 2008
19:41

Ahhhh~~~ Raymond Lam, my love, has released his second album - Your Love - on 10 September! Boohoo! I only got to know about this now. Some fan I am. Argh! I so wanna get hold of this album can! Don't know if it's already released in Singapore though. Shall visit the music store soon.


It's only until this afternoon that I realised how much I love you.
I can't imagine what will happen if I ever lose you.
But at the same time, I have the fear of something.
Something which I'm not going to mention.
And the thought of these will naturally lead me to have negative thoughts..

I'm sorry but I didn't expect myself to break down too.
Now you know how much you mean to me.
You won't let me down, will you?

Attachment's starting tomorrow.
I'm so afraid of many many things.
How I wish you could be there with me.
But I know that'll be impossible.
It's been days..
And I really wish to see you tomorrow.
Will I be able to have this granted...?

Time passes so slow..
I'm so missing you. =(

PS. I'm suddenly realising that we're actually not doing something which couples did. =S

Labels: ,