that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Sunday, 19 October 2008
17:59

I think I'm really falling in love with cookie-making. Dear must be happily smiling as you read right? =x I was at Popular yesterday when I saw those cookbooks (whatever you called that). And somehow they just interest me straight away. Had thought of buying, but there's too many to choose from. Hmm, guess it's time to capture his stomach. Haas. But wait..! I've already captured his stomach, didn't I? =P So now, it's your turn dear. But let me warn you first, this ain't an easy task. =P

Actually my purpose there was to get myself pens for Auditing. And I got it of course. Had wanted to get it for dear as well. But he's very ma fan okay. Oops. =X He said that different pen gives different handwriting. Actually that's what I feel too. Heh. That's the reason why I didn't get it for him.

Oh, and one more thing. I bet dear will be very happy to know about this too. My shower gel's left half a bottle only! =x

----------------------
@ 9.10pm

I'm bored, I'm bored!<>.<>

Two business students from Temasek Polytechnic came and promoted their product in the evening, just when I was enjoying my fondant. =x (and this reminded me of my attachment colleagues from Temasek. see, see.. I'm the very "nian jiu" type okay) They were like asking me to spare them a minute. So I agreed. One of them asked a question, which I already expected - "are you still studying in a primary or secondary school?" =X I was so embarassed can!<>.<> Thank goodness he didn't asked about my age. Anyway, as a person who doesn't feel nice rejecting others, I decided to purchase two marker pens from them. =x

It's just like how I didn't reject dear that time. =P Haas. I'm kidding of course. Dear's too good a guy for me to reject. ;)

Okay, so these are the marker pens I bought:




This picture just reminds me of another one which I took earlier in the morning.

I was actually walking towards the lift on my way to work. And as I turned towards the lift, something shocked me.




I was like, what the f. Saw this type of thingy early in the morning. I wonder who's that idiot who did this. And look at how it was being tied up. He/she's sucha pervert man! Grrr...!! When I told brother about it, he told me it was already there in the midnight when they went to the factory. Gosh.. to see this thing in the middle of the night is really scary can! That person's really an idiot!

Oh, and this was done by our future chef-to-be - my younger brother.




lol @ the monitor. That's the beautiful leg of Torres. =p Okay, that's not the main issue here. That's brother's first attempt on dessert-making. Red dates with dried longan. Not sure of the name. The taste's not bad, just that it's too sweet. =X Oh, and actually my initial purpose of capturing this picture was that, it looks nice with the glass. =P

Actually there's something else to post. But I guess I'll do that tomorrow.

Labels: ,