| Tuesday, 18 November 2008
Auditing today was like I-don't-know-what-to-say.
Damn. I'm so gonna flunk this module. Oh yea, speaking of module.. I remembered about something.
Congrats dear on topping that module! I'm so very proud of you! =)Had western food for both lunch and dinner yesterday and I'm getting really sick of this already. Chicken rice for lunch, and chicken wings for dinner today. The mention of "western" and "chicken" just digusts me now. =\
Haven't had durian for ages. The last time I saw durians appearing in my house was the day when Cynthia told me "
someone" likes me. But I didn't get to eat it because I've lost my appetite since.
Dear, ni hai wo. =x Anyways, I just ate a lil of the durians and the feeling was like
damn shiok. Hah.
Hmm, I've no idea what else to blog already. Shall stop here then. Oh, and dear's gonna sing me "说好的幸福呢" tomorrow. I know it's kind of inappropriate to sing this song, but I just feel like listening to it.. =\ Don't lie to me, okay?