| Wednesday, 31 December 2008
Very soon, 2008 will come to an end. Well, it has been a year full of ups and downs.
So let's reflect...
Ups:- Brother got engaged
- 2nd brother got married
- Met fan darling
- Good GPA
- Top in Intermediate Accounting, which I never expected.
- Got my love, Raymond Lam's album, with courtesy from Hong Kong relatives. =D
- Met relatives whom I've not met for quite some time.
- Finally get to meet up with secondary school classmates .
- Have family and friends to celebrate my 21st. Felt really loved. =)
- Friendship
- Dear; 01.08.2008 =)
- Went cinemas for lotsa movies, something which I've never did before. =X
- Dear got me a huge Winnie The Pooh bear! x3
Downs:- My Changi Airport trips! =( DEARRRR~!
- 26.03.2008 ='(
- Fell sick =X and cough-ed for one whole month. ~.~
- Got wrongly accused and for once, was the lowest point in my life.
- Plan to Hong Kong cancelled. =(
- Attachment
- Friendship
- Put on weight! =\
- Yet another downside only recently. =)
- Felt betrayed.
- There always seemed to have someone in between us. =(
Accomplishment:- Passed final theory test. And been rotting till now. =\
- Dumped lotsa rubbish
- Played pool - thanks to my shi-fu =)
- Taught my "tu-di" and he got sucha high marks for accounts CA2 =D But of course, it's what he deserves for all his hard work. =)
- Good results
- Did very well (to me) for Napfa test.
- Our video =X
- Made a few types of cookies
- Made a so-called "cake"
- Hah, and I really boycotted that noodle stall up till today. =D
With him, my life is never boring. And my journey back home is no longer that dull. Thanks dear, for being there for me always. =)
There's occasionally ups and downs in our relationship too. And for once we almost gave up. But thank goodness, we didn't. I'm always the one who started it. I'm really sorry dear, for always hurting and worrying you. I really didn't mean it. Believe me, I'll soon be able to rid
her off my mind totally alright?
Was checking out something when I realised I shifted to MapleSEA on 26 April 2005, a day after dear's birthday! And I actually began my ITE education on 25 April 2007! Hahs! Okay, I know that's so random. =X
Can I say, I actually hate 21 September 2008 (due to
something)? And I hate "说好的幸福呢" too. Hmm actually not really hate.. I do like this song actually. But somehow I just can't escape from thinking of
her whenever I heard this song. And you know what, I was shopping in Bugis Street today when I heard this song twice, and it was playing again in my blog just not long ago. Luckily dear wasn't there.
Well, shall stop here I guess. I'm tired already.
I love you, always and forever.And I miss you too! It's almost 12am, 01.01.2009, yet I've not heard a word from you yet. =(Labels: Reflection