| Thursday, 1 January 2009
01.01.2009
Happy New Year!
and
Happy 5th Monthsary!
It's a brand new month.
A brand new year.
And a new start to everything.
Let's put all the unhappiness behind. =)
Well, my new year resolutions for the year will be to continue to perform well in my studies and get enrolled in a polytechnic. And of course, I hope that there won't be much obstacles in our relationship as compared to the past.
And may 2009 be a year filled with happiness and joy for everyone! Peace. =)
It's a brand new year dear. And we're entering our sixth month together. I promise this year will be a better one for us alright? As I've said earlier on, "a new start to everything". I'll try my very best to do what I can to rid her off my mind. I won't make you worry much over me anymore. Actually I've more to say, but as you know, I'm not good with words.. So yup.. Our love will stand stronger than before. I love you. x3Labels: 01.08.2008, New Year