that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Sunday, 4 January 2009
16:19

My mood's great today! Hah! Because I don't have to work today. =D That's like the first time (okay, to be exact, it's the first Sunday) since I helped out at the stall. So being so free at home, I've decided to make oreo cheesecake. But successful or not, I still don't know yet. =X And younger brother is so love. Hah! =D

Hmm, I've so many things to do this January..

- chinese new year cards
- new bed sheets
- rebonding - still considering. =x
- order for grandma
- bills settlement
- pizza (I hope) on 10.01.2009! =D
- new year cookies
- cleaning up my room
- might have to help out in the factory =x
- accounts CA2
- cook for dear! Nah, he's cooking for me. =P
- the "ordeal"
- photo album
- photo frame (maybe)
- and finally, reunion dinner! =)


Restrictions
- less oily, fried food. best if taken only once per month. lolx! =x
- cut down on chocolate and cookies intake

Hah, and I just realised I can actually diet "officially" during the ordeal. =D


And school's starting tomorrow.

Shall take a look back at what I did over the three weeks..

- chocolate cookies
- butter cookies
- gift from dear - Winnie The Pooh bear! x3
- tried out subway and fell in love with it. =D
- explore jurong point
- movies
- CNY's shopping
- "xin tai ruan"!
- completed diner dash =D
- muffins
- revision
- oreo cheesecake

Hmm.. Five cookies and cakes.. Quite a good "shou huo" achievement.. Hah. But despite stuffing so much stuffs into dear, he ain't getting any fatter! Argh! =x

Will be making muffins again later on. Meanwhile, shall look for something else to do.

Labels: